[5 days in advance] Minimalist Sunburst Cake
Minimalist Sunburst Cake
Like rays of sun bursting through the seams in nature, this cake is simple yet brightens up the room of any occasion.
- Click here for sizing guide.
- Click here for delivery & pickup details.
Florals, foliage, fruits, and toy figurines are based on availability and seasonality and may be changed to other types as similar as possible.
- Kindly refer to here for Cake Care Instructions to safely care for your cake and consume it at its optimal condition.
Choose to pickup your order from either location when checking out your order. Please ensure you selected the correct outlet and have your order confirmation email when collecting your cake.
- 41 Neil Road, Singapore 088824
By Public Transport: Nearest MRT Station is Maxwell MRT. Exit via Exit 3 and walk 1 min to our cakery.
Nearest Parking: Along the streets along Neil Road or Pinnacle @ Duxton.
- 524 Macpherson Road, Singapore 368215
By Public Transport: Nearest MRT Station is Tai Seng MRT. Exit via Exit B and walk 10 minutes to our cakery.
Nearest Parking: Outside our cakery (Limited slots available). Alternatively, more parking slots are available at 82 and 83A Macpherson Lane, a 4 min walk from our studio.
Grab/Lalamove/3rd Party Drivers
If you are arranging for a 3rd party driver to collect your order from us, please ensure that a car is selected and not a motorcycle.
You are required to clearly provide the driver with your name and order number as they will need to present it to us in order to collect your order.
We do not take responsibility for any problems, issues, or situations that arise from and arise because of the 3rd party delivery service as well as for the items once they have left our premises. It is advisable that the driver takes a picture of all the items of your order before and after delivering them to you.
We do not make any delivery arrangements or book and arrange 3rd party delivery services on behalf of pickup customers. Please arrange for your own 3rd party delivery service if you have opted for self-pickup and are not able to come over to our store to collect your order from us.
How to handle our cakes
- All cakes and tarts need to be transported by car and placed on a flat surface, eg. car floor.
- They can last in a car ride with the AC on high for about 1 hour.
- We don't take any responsibility for the items once they have left our premises.
- It is highly recommended that you drive when self collecting customised cakes (both one tiered or two tiered) as the cake would be packed in a transparent box tied with ribbon. It is recommended to have someone hold the cake on your lap throughout the journey.
Option 1: Flexi-Delivery
- $15 islandwide.
- For Sentosa & Tuas, an additional $5 applies.
- Time slots: 9AM-2PM or 2PM-7PM on Tuesdays-Saturdays, 9AM-12PM or 12PM-3PM on Sundays.
- All orders are arranged to arrive within the chosen time slot. We cannot arrange the delivery to arrive at, by, or after a specific time (eg. at 2pm). Drivers deliver to a few places in one trip following a route that is carefully planned, arranged, and optimised.
Option 2: Specific Time Delivery
- $30 islandwide.
- For Sentosa & Tuas, an additional $5 applies.
- Time slots available: You may specify a 1 hour time slot for the cake to arrive, starting from 9AM-10AM.
Delivery Important Information:
All orders are arranged to arrive within the chosen time slot. We cannot arrange the delivery to arrive at, by, or after a specific time (eg. at 2pm). Drivers deliver to a few places in one trip following a route that is carefully planned, arranged, and optimised.
However, factors that affect or may cause early arrivals or delays in deliveries (non-exhaustive):
- The availability of drivers.
- Traffic conditions.
- Weather conditions.
- How long a driver is held up at a certain delivery location.
- Unforeseen circumstances.
- Circumstances beyond our control.
Deliveries are considered successful where:
- It has been passed to the recipient/someone on behalf of the recipient.
- It has been left at the guardhouse, receptionist, with a neighbour, or a place requested or consented by the recipient or someone on behalf of the recipient (this includes the buyer).
Persons collecting the items from the drivers are required to check that the items are in good condition upon receiving them. They are encouraged to let the driver know (before the driver leaves) of any defects/damage if possible. We would need to be notified on the day the items are delivered of any defects/damage that occur because of delivery (proof of defect/damage is required).
We will assess and investigate the matter, and decide the next steps to be taken according to their discretion, taking into account all relevant factors.
Unsuccessful delivery means a driver has been assigned to your order, but due to the reasons below, the driver cannot deliver the items to the recipient.
- The recipient is unreachable/uncontactable on the driver's arrival at the delivery address.
- The recipient is not at home/present on the driver's arrival at the delivery address.
- There is no one present to collect the order on the recipient's behalf on the driver's arrival at the delivery address.
- There is no such person at the delivery address.
- The delivery address given is incorrect or insufficient or not searchable on Google Maps.
- No valid contact number was given to us to make reasonable attempts to contact the recipient in order to execute the delivery successfully.
- The recipient is not willing to collect the order from the driver at the drop-off point/lobby/ground floor of the given delivery address.
- The recipient refuses to accept the items.
- The recipient does not consent to leaving the items with someone else or in some other area within the premises.
- The recipient/buyer requests the driver to wait at the delivery address for longer than 10 minutes.
- Other circumstances that prevent the driver from passing the items to the recipient/someone on behalf of the recipient on a case-to-case basis.
In the event of unsuccessful delivery,
- The buyer will be notified via the email that was used to place the order.
- Drivers will bring the items back to our store after completing all the deliveries following the assigned route.
- No requests for refunds of the item(s) and/or delivery fee will be entertained due to the perishable nature of our products and our on-demand delivery service.
The buyer/someone on the buyer's behalf is required to:
- Collect the items at our store on the same day during our operating hours once the items have been brought back by the driver.
- We may arrange for re-delivery for you but this is subjected to availability of our drivers and schedule. We are not able to promise there would be a slot available.
- Collect the items at our store during our operating hours on the next day.
- Arrange for your own 3rd party delivery service like grab car to collect the items from our store during our operating hours once it has been brought back by the driver.
- Where items are uncollected from our store for more than 1 day, they will be disposed of.
All orders and items are carefully checked and sent out in good condition. In the unlikely event that the items arrive not in good condition, please report it to us immediately or within 3 hours of receipt with a clear picture of the damage/defect. All items must be unconsumed, in the state that such damage/defect was discovered, and/or in their original state.