- Subject Title: Application for [Position you're applying for]
- Resume inclusive of information: Contact Number, Recent Photo, Employment History.
Part Time Service Crew
- Provide excellent customer service to customers
- Prepare and serve food items and beverages to dine-in customers
- Ensure accuracy of orders and pack items for takeaways and online orders
- Maintain cleanliness of work stations
- Perform basic housekeeping duties
- Manage product display and replenish stock
- Fulfill other operational duties like clearing of tables, maintaining cleanliness of equipment
- Able to commit 2 half shifts on Fri/Sat/Sun
- Outgoing, cheerful and self-motivated
- Responsible and positive working attitude
Manager/ Assistant Manager
- Represent the outlet in all day to day operational needs
- Ensure excellent customer service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Respond promptly and handle customer enquiries and orders via email, phone calls and IGDMs.
- Ensure the smooth operation and efficient manning scheduling of the outlet.
- Hiring and ensuring sufficient manpower for outlet needs.
- Account for the outlet's stock inventory and revenue
- Supervising, managing and motivating team members, and provide effective guidance.
- Review and recommend advertising and marketing strategies and systems to attract and retain customers.
- 5.5 days work week. Shift will be assigned.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Enthusiastic individual who is committed, responsible and responsive
- Service-oriented, good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Able to perform in a fast pace environment
- Looking to grow a career with us long term