We have a rotational selection of whole cakes and sliced cakes available daily at all outlets. You may drop us a call to check what is available, or simply walk-in to purchase. If you wish to reserve before coming down, you can do so on our On Demand website here.
If a certain date/time is greyed out, it means that the product is not available for that date or it has passed the cut-off time.
The cut-off time are as follows:
Classic cakes:Orders must be placed 2 days before (e.g. order by Tuesday, 2359 for Thursday). A cut-off time of 12PM applies to Sundays.
Customised Cakes:Orders must be placed 2-7 days in advance. You may utilise our filter at the sidebar to filter cakes out by the number of days notice needed.
Yes we do provide 9 big and 9 small candles and a disposable cake knife upon request. Feel free to write in to us if you wish to request for a photo of these items.
We are not halal certified at the moment, but we strictly do not use any pork, lard, or alcohol products in our entire kitchen. Gelatin used, if any, is halal certified.
es, we do accept credit cards for all online orders.
Collection & Delivery
Yes we do deliver islandwide. Enjoy free islandwide flexi-delivery with above $120 spend.
Option 1: Flexi Delivery
- $15 islandwide.
- For Sentosa/Tuas, additional $5 applies.
- Time slots: Tuesday- Saturday: 9AM-2PM OR 2PM-7PM.
- Sunday: 9AM-12PM OR 12PM-3PM
- All orders are arranged to arrive within the chosen time slot. We cannot arrange the delivery to arrive at, by, or after a specific time (eg. at 2pm). Drivers deliver to a few places in one trip following a route that is carefully planned, arranged, and optimised.
Option 2: Specific Time Delivery
- $30 islandwide.
- For Sentosa/Tuas, additional $5 applies.
- You may specify a 1 hour time slot for the cake to arrive, starting from 9AM.
We're not liable for deliveries. Kindly self collect as much as possible.
For deliveries to hotels, shopping malls, and other restricted zones, the cake would have to be strictly collected from the main lobby or nearest pick up point by default. If you wish for delivery directly to the room or restaurant, please write in to inform us. A surcharge of $5 (excludes GST) would apply.
Choose to pickup your order from either location during our operating hours when checking out your order. Please ensure you selected the correct outlet and have your order confirmation email when collecting your cake.
- 41 Neil Road, Singapore 088824
By Public Transport: Nearest MRT Station is Maxwell MRT. Exit via Exit 3 and walk 1 min to our cakery.
Nearest Parking: Along the streets along Neil Road or Pinnacle @ Duxton.
- 171 Kampong Ampat #05-09, Singapore 368330
By Public Transport: Nearest MRT Station is Tai Seng MRT. Exit via Exit B and walk 10 minutes to our cakery.
Nearest Parking: KA Foodlink.
All orders are arranged to arrive within the chosen time slot. We cannot arrange the delivery to arrive at, by, or after a specific time (eg. at 2pm). Drivers deliver to a few places in one trip following a route that is carefully planned, arranged, and optimised.
However, factors that affect or may cause early arrivals or delays in deliveries (non-exhaustive):
- The availability of drivers.
- Traffic conditions.
- Weather conditions.
- How long a driver is held up at a certain delivery location.
- Unforeseen circumstances.
- Circumstances beyond our control.
- Adverse weather conditions (including but not limited to heavy rains, storms, floods, and typhoons).
In such events, our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time and long delays may occur. This is outside of our control. Fieldnotes will not accept responsibility for late delivery of orders and no refunds or re-deliveries will be initiated.
Buyers are advised to select a time slot with these possibilities taken into account. We do not help to ensure that recipients are home before delivering the order. Buyers need to ensure that the recipient will be home before selecting a date and time on our website and proceeding with the order.
While we try our best to arrange orders to arrive within the chosen time slot,Fieldnotes will not be held responsible for any early arrivals or delays of delivery due to any of the reasons above or because of any circumstances impacting the availability of the 3rd party drivers we use and anything else outside of our control. Please opt for self-pickup or select an available earlier/later time slot if you cannot risk the items arriving earlier or later than a chosen time frame.
Our deliveryman would call or text you if no one answers the door upon delivery. Please ensure that you are contactable and have arranged for someone to receive the cake. A 10 minute waiting period will apply. Failure to do so would result in the cake being brought back to the studio. You may choose to self collect or opt for re-delivery ($10, and subjected to availability).
Do ensure that the person is aware of your invoice number and your full order details and specifications as the cake has to be signed off to acknowledge upon receiving.
No, we do not attach any receipts with the delivery. Only a physical copy of Delivery Order (DO) will come with your order but no prices will be stated.
Storage and Cake Care
- Cream Cakes/ Vegan/ Sugar Free Cakes: Refrigerate till just before serving. Refrigerate within 1 hour after collection.
- Customised Cakes: Can be left in a cold air-con room for up to 2-3 hours (depending on how cold the room is). Elsewise, it would need to be refrigerated. If refrigerated, let it come to room temperature by leaving it out at least 2 hours (air con)/ 1 hour (non air con) before cake cutting to ensure a soft cake.
- It is the customers' responsibility to ensure that the venue has proper storage for the cake. If you need information on the cake box size, or any other details to ensure proper storage, please do not hesitate to ask the team for assistance. We would not be held responsible if the venue does not have proper conditions to store the cake.
- If your cake contains fondant pieces or sugar decorations, we will pack the fondant pieces which can be self placed easily separately for you. However, do note that there are some pieces that cannot be packed separately. Hence, as much as possible, please collect your fondant/sugar decorations cake as close to cake cutting time as possible and keep the cake in a cold air-conditioned room for up to 3-4 hours at most as not all pieces can be self-removed, and if refrigerated, might melt or form a sticky glossy exterior due to Singapore's humidity.
- If unsure if there are fondant pieces on your cake, or if we would be packing them separately, please check with our team and we would be more than happy to assist you. It is the customer's responsibility to clarify this with the team.
- Our customised cakes are in boxes but do not come with plastic bags. Please hold them from the base of the cake box only and not from the sides of the box.
- Standard candles and plastic cake knife are provided if requested.
- We do not provide dry ice or ice packs.
- Our desserts would come with plastic bags.
- Our desserts are best eaten cold, but can be left in a cold air con room for 2-3 hours.
Our cakes are best consumed on the day itself as we use all-natural ingredients. To ensure freshness, we recommend you store the cake slices in air tight containers for at most 2 days after cake collection.
If your cake contains fondant pieces or sugar decorations, we will pack the fondant pieces which can be self placed easily separately for you. However, do note that there are some pieces that cannot be packed separately.
Hence, as much as possible, please collect your fondant/sugar decorations cake as close to cake cutting time as possible and keep the cake in a cold air-conditioned room for up to 3-4 hours at most as not all pieces can be self-removed, and if refrigerated, might melt or form a sticky glossy exterior due to Singapore's humidity.
If unsure if there are fondant pieces on your cake, or if we would be packing them separately, please check with our team and we would be more than happy to assist you.
Do kindly note that this cake uses a dark coloured frosting and might leave some stains on teeth and skin. Please rest assured that the food colouring used is food grade safe. If this is a concern for you, we would recommend opting for other cake designs if possible.